CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying for your health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12 month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more.*
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com
- Call them directly at: (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here to learn more from the CareCredit® website.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See provider for details.
MedDraftTM is a patient auto-draft program through which you can set-up monthly payments for the surgical facility portion of your bill.
- Valid checking account number, credit card, or debit card must be provided to the facility upon acceptance of the program. This card/account will be charged/debited each month until the fulfillment of your facility bill.
- Payment can be spread over a maximum of 6 months will include a fixed payment amount.
- There is no interest for this payment plan.
Click here to learn more from MedDraft’s website.
Seasonal Financing Plan: Offered at participating facilities
The Seasonal Financing Plan is a delayed auto-draft program offered at participating surgical facilities in January and February to assist with the facility portion of your bill.
- This option is available to all patients covered by insurance products (excludes self-pay)
- No payment for 60 days and up to 6 months no-interest monthly payments for the facility portion of your bill.
- A valid checking account number, credit card or debit card must be submitted to the surgical facility.
Contact your facility if you have any questions.
Patient Financial Assistance
Financial assistance is available to our patient who are uninsured or underinsured, and have difficulty paying for care. New Mexico Orthopaedic Surgery Center offers payment options, including payment plans for those who qualify, and financial assistance.
To apply for financial assistance, please complete the printable application below. You may also obtain an application by visiting New Mexico Orthopaedic Surgery Center. If you would like assistance, please call the business office at (505) 291-2300.
Upon completion of the application, a representative will review your request based on our financial assistance guidelines and policies.
New Mexico Orthopaedic Surgery Center financial assistance policy utilizes the Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG) as a basis for establishing eligibility for free or reduced cost of medically necessary services.
- Financial Assistance Cover Letter
- Financial Assistance Cover Letter - Spanish
- Financial Assistance Application
- Financial Assistance Application - Spanish
- Financial Assistance Plain Language Summary
- Financial Assistance Plain Language Summary - Spanish
- Professional, Employee, Self-Pay, and Charity Discounts Policy
- Professional, Employee, Self-Pay, and Charity Discounts Policy - Spanish
- Collecting From Guarantors Policy